Individual and Family Immigration Strategies:
- F-1: Students in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic High schools and language training programs.
- J-1: Exchange visitors and immediate family members(J-2) of exchange visitors.
- K-1 & K-2: Fiancé(s) of US citizens who are coming to the U.S. to get married
- K-3 & K-4: Spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens
- O-1: Foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, plus support staff (O-2) and immediate family (O-3)